Through this website you can easily reserve the walk you have chosen. Step by step you will be guided through the reservation process. Any mistake made during this process can be corrected afterwards by using the change / cancel button shown on the confirmation, which you will receive in your mailbox immediately after finalizing your reservation.
The step-by-step booking procedure:
– On the HOME page, choose the desired walk (e.g. Historic Gouda)
– Click on the button ‘Book this walk’
Now you will be entering our reservation system.
– Choose the desired language of the walk
– Choose whether you wish to pay a visit to the Town Hall, Museum Gouda (only the 1562 Model of Gouda) or Saint John’s Cathedral
– Pick-up and drop-off location of your walk
– Number of participants, date and starting time (required fields)
– Possible remarks of singularities
– Do you need an official invoice (required field)
– First and surname, mail address and cell phone number (for contact purposes on the day of the walk)
– Name of your group or company (optional)
– You will be shown the overview page for the last check, before you are asked to confirm the booking.
– You will receive a confirmation by mail instantly. Our coordinator will plan a guide and send you the adjusted booking by mail, including all details of the guide, in due time (normally within 2 weeks after you made the booking).
– It is possible to change or cancel your reservation by using the change/cancel link at the bottom of your confirmation mail. Please consult our Terms of Delivery on the Home Page for possible cancellation fees.